**ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY** A superb RECENTLY REFURBISHED home situated on the southern edge of Marlborough town centre. Benefiting from OFF-ROAD PARKING and a LOVELY SUNNY REAR GARDEN
This lovely two bedroom home is offered in excellent order throughout and accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, open plan fitted kitchen/living area on the ground floor with two bedrooms and the bathroom on the first floor.
Externally there is off road parking a rear garden.
Available August 8th
Tenant Fees & Information
A guide to the costs associated with renting
We believe in being completely upfront regarding our fees – so you can manage the cost effectively and don’t have to worry about any hidden charges along the way.
All fees shown below are inclusive of VAT.
Holding Deposit – This equates to one week’s rent. (Monthly rent x 12/52). For further details of how this will be used and the circumstances under why it may be retained, please refer to our tenant’s guide.
Security deposit – This is equal to 1.25 x the monthly rental.
The following charges apply to new tenancies exchanged on or after 1st June 2019.
- Change to the tenancy – £50 inclusive of VAT for each change requested.
- Replacing lost keys, alarm/security fobs and any other device required for access to the property – the fee charged will cover the direct replacement cost and you will be provided with the details of how you can arrange this yourself. If you would like Jones Robinson to arrange this for you, a pro-rata hourly charge of £18 including VAT will apply and all additional charges will be demonstrated.
- If you fail to pay your rent, you will be charged 3% above the current Bank of England base rate for each day from the point at which the rent became legally due. Such charge is subject to the rent remaining unpaid for a minimum of 14 days or more.
- Stamp Duty Land Tax – payable on the tenancies where the rent exceeds £125,000 please contact HMRC for further information.
The following charges apply to tenancies exchanged prior to 1st June 2019 and apply up to and including 31st May 2020.
- Guarantor reference – £72 inclusive of VAT.
- Express check-in fee – £72 inclusive of VAT when you want to move in within 5 working days.
- A new tenancy if you have a pet – 2 months’ rent as a deposit is required instead of the standard deposit indicated above.
- Change of occupier / re-referencing after making advance payment £216 inclusive of VAT.
- Replacing lost inventory £36 inclusive of VAT.
- Return of overpaid rent at end of tenancy (if sent back independently to deposit return) £36 inclusive of VAT.
- If cleaning, movement of furniture, garden maintenance or shopping for lost items are required after the end of the tenancy £36 per hour inclusive of VAT.
- Rent reminder letter £15 inclusive of VAT.
- Tenant lease extension/renewal £90 inclusive of VAT.
- Interest of 4% above the Bank of England base rate payable from the date on which the rent was due until the date on which it is actually paid.
- Stamp Duty Land Tax – payable on the tenancies where the rent exceeds £125000 please contact HMRC for further information.
Our tenant’s guide is available upon request and from all our offices.