We believe in being completely upfront regarding our fees – so you can manage the cost effectively and don’t have to worry about any hidden charges along the way.
All fees shown below are inclusive of VAT.
Holding Deposit – Equivalent to one week’s rent (monthly rent x 12/52) and is payable once the terms and conditions of an offer have been accepted by the landlord. The property is only secured once the holding deposit has been received and viewings will continue until such time. The holding fee will be deducted off the first month’s rent at the point of move in. For the avoidance of doubt the holding fee will not be refunded in the event of the applicant withdrawing the application without valid reason, failing references or failing to disclose material facts that stop the application proceeding.
Security Deposit - Equivalent to 5 weeks rent (monthly rent x12/52 x 5) and is payable by cleared funds in advance at the start of the tenancy.
The following charges may be applicable throughout the tenancy
· Change to tenancy at the request of the tenant - £50 incl. VAT
· Late payment of rent – charged at 3% above the current Bank of England base rate for each day from the date the rent became due, subject to the rent remaining unpaid for a minimum of 14 days.
· Replacement of keys, alarm/security fobs or any other device required to access the property – charged at cost, you will be advised as to how you can arrange this yourself. If you would like Jones Robinson to arrange this for you, a pro-rata hourly charge of £18 incl. VAT will be applied.
· Stampt Duty Land Tax – payable on tenancies where the rent exceeds £125,000. Further information can be obtained from HMRC.
· NON ASSURED SHORTHOLD TENANCIES A fee of £480 inc VAT will be charged towards the cost of referencing and tenancy administration for Non Assured Tenancies including but not limited to; Company lets, lets where the property is not an applicant’s principle residence and lets where annual rent exceeds £100,000.