Experience the ultimate convenience and freedom of securing your dream home without the burden of a traditional security deposit. With our innovative approach to zero deposit renting, we're transforming the way you find and move into your ideal rental property. Thanks to our partnership with Flatfair we are now offering a No Deposit alternative so you can spend your money on the things you truly love.
No deposit renting, also known as zero deposit renting, is a game-changing approach that gives tenants freedom from the traditional approach of providing a substantial security deposit. Imagine having the opportunity to secure your dream home without parting with a significant upfront payment. That's precisely what no deposit renting offers.
1. You review the No Deposit Scheme with us.
2. Paperwork is prepared after you make an upfront payment and enter your Direct Debit information, and copies are emailed to all parties.
3. You are still responsible for any damage to the property or financial loss incurred by the landlord, who receives a guarantee in the same amount as a 6-week tenancy deposit.
4. When the tenancy is over, and the inventory and check-out are completed, provided you leave the house in good shape with no unpaid rent or bills, nothing else needs to be done.
5. You are responsible for paying the landlord any damages to the property or overdue rent. If you disagree with the landlord's claim, you and the landlord will be requested to provide supporting documentation, which will then be reviewed by experts.
6. If the expert determines that the landlord is right, we reach a settlement with your landlord and ask for payment straight from you. You might be responsible for recovery charges if you don't pay us back at this stage, and it might also harm your credit history.
Are you interested in renting a house with no deposit? Then our team of property experts here at Jones Robinson are here to help, simply give us a call and speak to a member of our lettings team on 01635 581991.