We provide a complete block property management service covering the south of England, from Bristol to London and the south coast.
If you have a block that needs managing, or you are a developer looking for an agent before a block is complete, Jones Robinson offer a comprehensive block management service.
Jones Robinson’s dedicated Block Management department work to a high standard extensively with management companies, privately run estates and leading developers.
We meet leaseholders’ expectations whilst providing block management packages tailored to individual block requirements, complying with the latest health and safety regulations, managing blocks with complex tasks and up-to-the-minute technology, while maintaining value-for-money contracts.
Our bespoke block management service includes:
- Professional point-of-contact in case of emergencies and day to day maintenance
- Finance management for each block and maintenance of property records
- Advice on long-term maintenance issues that will help preserve the value of your properties
- Checking compliance with leases covenants, reporting on applications and liaising with solicitors
- Client liaison in respect of property insurances needs
- Management of funds including collection of groups rents, service charges and other property income
- Paying expenses for suppliers, insurer, contractors and consultants
- Periodic property inspections and reporting on state of repair, decoration etc.
- Legal packs
- Company Secretary services
- Section 20's and supervision of major works
For a bespoke block management tailored to your individual needs then contact us on 01635 523707.