Why Let with Jones Robinson
At Jones Robinson, we understand that every property and landlord is different and that landlords let a property for a variety of reasons.
Letting your property requires careful planning. You will need a professional agent that you know you can trust. We are able to cater for all situations and will work with you to ensure that becoming a landlord is as stress free as possible. Our dedicated and qualified staff will use their experience and expertise to deliver a first class service and support you at every step.
6 Reasons People Use Jones Robinson When Letting a Home
1) We have vast experience in supporting people in a variety of circumstances in becoming a landlord, such as through a new career choice or inheritance.
2) If lettings is a new area for you, our lettings specialists will guide you through every process of becoming a landlord and making sure your property is legally compliant.
3) For every new property we take on, we carry out thorough rental appraisals and valuations to help landlords understand the levels of management required.
4) We offer a wide range of services including Buy-to-Let services to Property Management, and can help you with the processes for each of these.
5) We always put the landlords requirements first, advising on a number of queries and eliminating the daily hassles you may experience.
ARLA Propertymark Members
As members of ARLA Propertymark, our company:
- Is backed by a Client Money Protection (CMP) scheme *
- Has experienced and trained professionals who are required to undertake regular training
- Keeps up to date with complex legislative changes and best practice
- Submits independently audited financial accounts to Propertymark
- Is checked to ensure we meet all legal obligations
- Adheres to a nationally recognised Code of Practice
- Holds professional indemnity insurance
* As a Propertymark protected organisation, our Client Money Handling Procedures are covered in Propertymark’s Conduct and Membership Rules at https://www.propertymark.co.uk/media/1045366/conduct-and-membership-rules.pdf
Download our brochure to find out more about our Award Winning Landlord Services
For a full list of our terms click here for more information.
To understand how we can tailor fit a service for you, contact us on 01635 581991.