We provide a complete block property management service in the Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire area.
If you have a block that needs managing or you are a developer looking for an agent before a block is complete, it’s worth noting that not every estate agent offers such a comprehensive block property management service. Block management is one of Jones Robinson’s core competencies. We are currently the managing agency for over 600 units in the local area, and we’re adept at managing blocks of flats, converted houses and privately run residential estates.
Meeting tenant expectations, complying with health and safety regulations, and managing your block lawfully are time consuming and sometimes complex tasks. Jones Robinson’s dedicated block and building management service takes the hassle out of being a site director and administrator.
Our bespoke services are tailored to your needs and include:
- Professional point-of-contact in case of emergencies and day to day maintenance
- Finance management for each block and maintenance of property records
- Advice on long-term maintenance issues that will help preserve the value of your properties
- Checking compliance with leases covenants, reporting on applications and liaising with solicitors
- Client liaison in respect of property insurances needs
- Management of funds including collection of groups rents, service charges and other property income
- Paying expenses for suppliers, insurer, contractors and consultants
- Periodic property inspections and reporting on state of repair, decoration etc
For a bespoke block management service tailored to your individual needs then contact us on 01635 523707.