Help us build our new website and be in with a chance of winning an iPad
Here’s a big ‘thank you’ for visiting the Jones Robinson website today. It’s unbelievable to think that just 10 years ago the number of people searching for a new home using websites was miniscule. Now at least 98% of property purchases start online! We’re looking to update the Jones Robinson website and we want to know what you think. Your feedback will directly shape and change our current site so it works better for you – our valued clients! And in return for your valuable feedback, we’re offering you the chance to win an iPad Mini.
So, how can you get involved? Please tell us what you like and don’t like about our current website. Let us know what you’d keep, what doesn’t work so well, what could be clearer or simpler and new features you’d like to see included on our refreshed site. You can even send us examples of other websites that you like to use!
There are plenty of ways you can send us your feedback and be in with a chance of winning an iPad Mini. Either direct message us through our Facebook page, tweet us at @NewburyAgent or email Paul.Broomham@jonesrobinson.co.uk to submit your suggestions. Don’t worry if you do not get immediate acknowledgement of your entry – we may be overwhelmed but we will have it!
We’ll review all your ideas and suggestions and the best one will win an iPad Mini. The closing date for entries is June 22nd 11.59 PM. There will also be a few extra prizes up for grabs for runners up too so why not send us your thoughts today? We’ll announce the winners week commencing 6th July.
Once you’ve critiqued our website and contacted us, don’t forget to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter. We’ll regularly post property updates, local West Berkshire news and home moving articles while we build our new website based on your feedback (although our existing website will still be working until we switch over).
You can read the terms and conditions for this competition below:
Terms and conditions
1. This is a prize draw to win an Apple Inc iPad Mini. The draw is open to residents of the UK, 18 years or over, except employees of Jones Robinson and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw or the company.
2. Details regarding how to enter as published form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entry is by issuing website recommendations via Facebook post, message, blog article, tweet or email to Jones Robinson on any social network by Monday 22nd June. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be picked based on the best suggestions from all entrants up to the closing time of 11.59 PM, 22ND June.
4. All entries must be received by the above published closing date.
5. The winner will be published on the week commencing the 6th July and before 11th July 2015. They will also be notified by email (if we have this) or Facebook messenger, and their name may be published. The name and company of the winner may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
6. The prize as published is subject to product availability and to any published or unpublished restrictions. There is no cash alternative. The winner will win an iPad Mini which must be collected by the winner from Jones Robinson’s offices, unless other arrangements are made.
7. The winner may be required to participate in publicity including social media campaigns such as Jones Robinson’s, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+. The list is not exclusive. Note that by entering into this competition you agree to have your name released as the winner, should you be drawn as a winner of the prize. You also give Jones Robinson consent to photograph you collecting your prize and potentially distribute this through social media.
8. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. The Promoter is Jones Robinson, 118 Bartholomew Street, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5DT.