About Jones Robinson
Jones Robinson – Estate Agents in Newbury
Placing value on your home. At Jones Robinson, estate agents based in Newbury Berkshire, we value your home. That simple phrase has two meanings for us. Of course, we value your home, as in we’ll come and tell you how much it’s worth. However, at Jones Robinson we also value your home – we realise how much it means to you. After all, it’s probably your most valuable asset.
Just property…nothing else
We value property so much that it’s all we focus on – buying, selling, letting and property management. We are completely independent estate agents and can therefore offer impartial, honest advice. Our sole aim is to sell/let your property or find you a new home. Our business starts and ends with Jones Robinson. We don’t work on a referral basis and only work with meticulously-selected third parties where we feel there is benefit to our clients. Along the way we have come across some brilliant associated businesses and we’re more than happy to put you in touch with them should the need arise.
Established and experienced
Jones Robinson has been in operation since 1998 and in that time we have helped thousands of people move home. We have over 60 dedicated members of staff and five offices serving a large swathe of Berkshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire. Jones Robinson is led by three Directors:
- David Jones has over 30 years of experience in the property sector and is a fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. David is actively involved with other local businesses and is passionate about the area in which he serves.
- Charles Robinson started his property career in Newbury, Berkshire and he has been helping movers for over 20 years. After gaining experience across the Home Counties, Charles returned to Newbury to establish Jones Robinson.
- Paul Hodgson’s background is marketing and advertising, and he transferred these valuable skills to property sales when he became an estate agent in 1991. Paul joined Jones Robinson in 1998 and was made a Director in 2004.
- Paul Broomham is Jones Robinson’s lead lettings specialist and oversees the residential lettings team, having started his career in the late 1990’s he has extensive experience within the residential lettings, property investment and block management.
Our core values
- We do the right thing
- We practise open and real communication
- We deliver on our commitments
- We are the best we can be
- We embrace new and innovative solutions to constantly improve what we do
We are associated with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Association of Residential Letting Agents, the Tenancy Deposit Scheme and the Deposit Protection Scheme for your peace of mind.
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may refer your complaint to The Property Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of you complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by the office manager who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
If you remain dissatisfied, you can then contact The Property Ombudsman to request an independent review:
The Property Ombudsman Ltd
43-45 Milford Street
01722 333 306
*Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within six months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case. The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.