Jones Robinson - Estate Agents in Newbury
Placing value on your home. At Jones Robinson, estate agents based in Newbury Berkshire, we value your home. That simple phrase has two meanings for us. Of course, we value your home, as in we’ll come and tell you how much it’s worth. However, at Jones Robinson we also value your home – we realise how much it means to you. After all, it’s probably your most valuable asset.
Just property...nothing else
We value property so much that it’s all we focus on – buying, selling, letting and property management. We are completely independent estate agents and can therefore offer impartial, honest advice. Our sole aim is to sell/let your property or find you a new home. Our business starts and ends with Jones Robinson. We don't work on a referral basis and only work with meticulously-selected third parties where we feel there is benefit to our clients. Along the way we have come across some brilliant associated businesses and we’re more than happy to put you in touch with them should the need arise.
Established and experienced
Jones Robinson has been in operation since 1998 and in that time we have helped thousands of people move home. We have over 60 dedicated members of staff and five offices serving a large swathe of Berkshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire. Jones Robinson is led by three Directors:
- David Jones has over 30 years of experience in the property sector and is a fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. David is actively involved with other local businesses and is passionate about the area in which he serves.
- Charles Robinson started his property career in Newbury, Berkshire and he has been helping movers for over 20 years. After gaining experience across the Home Counties, Charles returned to Newbury to establish Jones Robinson.
- Paul Hodgson’s background is marketing and advertising, and he transferred these valuable skills to property sales when he became an estate agent in 1991. Paul joined Jones Robinson in 1998 and was made a Director in 2004.
- Paul Broomham is Jones Robinson’s lead lettings specialist and oversees the residential lettings team, having started his career in the late 1990’s he has extensive experience within the residential lettings, property investment and block management.
Our core values
- We do the right thing
- We practice open and real communication
- We deliver on our commitments
- We are the best we can be
- We embrace new and innovative solutions to constantly improve what we do
We are associated with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Association of Residential Letting Agents, the Tenancy Deposit Scheme and the Deposit Protection Scheme for your peace of mind.
- A complaint should, in the first instance, be made directly to the member of staff concerned.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the member of staff’s resolution/response then the complaint should be brought to the attention of the departmental manager as soon as possible either in writing, via a phone call or in person. Upon receipt of the complaint the manager responsible should seek to resolve all issues as soon as is practical.
- If the complainant is unsatisfied with the manager’s response then the complaint should be directed in writing to a company director.
- If the company director is unable to resolve the concerns of the complainant satisfactorily then the complainant should refer their concerns to the Ombudsmen.
Latest Blog Postings
Community Engagement | 26/11/15 10:17AM | Read the full story
Market News | 18/11/15 12:22PM | Read the full story
Selling | 13/11/15 11:01AM | Read the full story
Market News | 07/10/15 02:20PM | Read the full story
Buying | 28/09/15 12:51PM | Read the full story
Want to know more?
Call today or send us your details and one of the team will contact you.
|01635 35010||Newbury Sales|
|01635 581991||Newbury Lettings|
|01635 523707||Property Management|
|01488 73337||Lambourn Sales|
Office opening hours
|9am - 6pm||Monday - Friday|
|9am - 5pm||Saturday|
|10am - 4pm||Sunday|